You can read more about that exciting announcement here.
While Ray Cavaliere and Len Giacalone have retired, Scott Huxley has taken over Ray and Len’s account management responsibilities. All of your long-term contacts at Michigan Computer Solutions (both technical and accounting/billing), remain exactly the same. Our team remains committed to delivering the same amazing service you have always experienced.
****Please scroll down for additional information on how to obtain support. *****
Our team of IT experts at MCS & Syscom are ready and eager to help you resolve whatever technology challenges you’re facing. But first, please help us ensure your support request is made through the proper channels by using the guide below so your needs can be addressed quickly.
- Email the ticketing system at email@example.com and place a very brief description of your problem in the e-mail subject line. In the body of the e-mail, please include a thorough description of the issue you’re experiencing and – if possible – screenshots.
- In your request, please include your full name, company, company email address and all phone numbers where you can be reached. This information is essential, especially if you’re emailing us from a public address like Gmail, Live, Yahoo or any other free email service.
- Is your online system unavailable? Don’t have access to the Internet? Please call our helpdesk support line at 888-795-0030.
- Make your request using the same steps listed above.
- After submitting your email request, please call us at 888-795-0030 to request escalation.
- Syscom Business Technologies (Michigan Computer Solutions) will act upon any and all requests by any user.
- All Syscom Business Technologies personnel assume you have the authority to request support and you are aware of the rate schedule agreement between our respective organizations governing this request.
- Service is defined as any work performed on this client’s behalf regardless of location and includes email, internet, facsimile, terminal services, RDP, VNC, monitoring tools or telephone.
- Work performed during any after-hours period, weekend period or holiday period will be charged according to the rates associated with that period. By making a support request, you understand that these rates have been agreed upon prior to this request and will be applied accordingly.
- Please do not email your support request directly to your assigned engineer. The engineer may not respond if sent directly to him for a variety of reasons. During the time of your email request for support, the engineer may be on vacation, assigned to a project or an existing issue. For any number of reasons, the engineer may not be reading his or her email and if the request is only sent to one person, it may never receive the attention it deserves. Therefore, please follow our steps for obtaining support.