We’re here to provide any IT support you need. If something isn’t working the way you expect it to – Let us know. Our helpdesk staff is here to help. Stuck in Microsoft Office? We use Office every day – feel free to reach out to us.
There are three ways to get support from Syscom Business Technologies:
Create a Ticket Online – http://portal.syscombusiness.com
- You will need your user name and password which should have been e-mailed. If you did not receive an e-mail, please reach out to us through the form below.
- Although this may seem longer than picking up the phone or sending a quick e-mail, this is our preferred method of communication – It can lead to faster support in many cases – If all technicians are on calls they may be able to see the issue and resolve it – even while on the phone with someone else. Service tickets created online are routed internally to receive immediate attention.
- While online it is also easy to see any updates to other open tickets – (If you see a status marked as ‘In Progress’ that means someone is working on the issue that moment.)
Email – <Contact us in the form below for our support email address>
- This email address is in place to give to our Service customers to provide priority service.
- Sometimes forwarding an email (with a screenshot or without) is the fastest way to let us know there is a problem. All emails are then loaded as a Service Request into our Service Portal, work scheduled and a technician assigned. (If you get an email quoting a ticket number – this is likely our way of saying we got your request and are going to work on it. – Unfortunately, our system doesn’t allow us to report when a ‘Service Call’ is scheduled so we may have slotted in a firm time to work on your issue but it won’t be visible.)
- We recommend never emailing a technician directly as they may be out of the office or assigned to a project when your email is sent – Using our support email helps ensure the NEXT available technician will be there to help.
Call Us Directly – 231-946-1411
- Our Service customers (like you) have access to a technician 24×7.
- If you get voicemail during business hours – please leave a message with your name, phone number, and a description of the issue you are having. A Syscom technician will call you back when they are done on their call and help resolve the issue or provide a time estimate of when they will be able to support your concern.
- After hours, our support calls are handled by an automated attendant. A technician on call should respond as soon as possible; generally within 30-60 minutes. Please note that after hours calls are generally excluded from our contracts and an hourly bill may apply.
Please use the following contact information for technical support only. For all other inquiries, please use the information and form on the Contact Us page.